So days passed and i finally was able to claim my doge. But as expected it is just another elaborate scam. Oh well there goes my one dollar investment . I hope he gets to buy coffee at least. Well you lose some and you win some . I am not angry just disappointed but that's how things are i guess. At least now i can delete this program from my book mark. SO for all you guys out there . Let me confirm that this is a scam.
This is like day 4 of me mining on a one dollar investment. I know its not much and i have also been missing on the bonuses. And so far i have gotten bonuses as high as 20gh/s . I am like half way there . I am sure i will reach payout in no time .
This is kinda boring . i dont feel like i have gained enough doge . I have been abit distracted lately and have not been collecting the bonuses . Currently my Total power 2931.32 Gh/s. 373 doge and counting down. On that note i want to update status on GOMINER as well. Something seems amiss . Is it going scam mode soon? My gotoken amount is now at zero. According to site Updating: We are currently Upgrading the Wallet System now, some user balance may not appear correctly. Updating: We are currently Upgrading GMXR1 Firmware, Mining rate may appear incorrect. Update: Most of Newer Contracts/User's are now back to normal operation.NEWS: 🚀🚀🚀 Upcoming Major Update for Official Release - GT/BTC EXCHANGE, Wallet Upgrade, Advanced Cloud Mining, December Bonus!. GT SLOT MACHINE will be release in 1st week of December. Why would a Cloud mining service have a slot machine . That is a RED STRIKE . First thing if it comes back to normal is i am going to do a hard Withdraw. ...
Comments
Post a Comment